Tuesday, February 3, 2009

off the chain update: teaching team in training


Saturday started bright and early. I had a Jess LC Soc Chic event with Team in Training in Elmhurst, Illinois. My trusty friend Kaitlyn (in the photo above) was both my partner in crime and navigator. For four hours we met Team In Training participants raising money for endurance events, and taught them how to fundraise with our Silver Lining Necklace.
The morning was a huge success and we sold out of the Silver Lining necklaces we brought for the event. For those participating in a Team In Training events, information about using the Silver Lining Necklace to fundraise can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time! I'm glad the event was such a success, I hope you have a lot of people follow through and order necklaces to fundraise!

    ReplyDelete