Monday, February 23, 2009

intentional obsession: big watch

My new Intentional Obsession is an oversize watch. Currently, I don't wear a watch and substitute my cell phone as a timepiece. But with summer approaching, I am thinking of a watch as more a piece of jewelry or standout accessory than a functional object. Function follows form, if you will.
Fossil watches

I have narrowed down the options, and finally laid to rest a nagging wish for this expensive Coach watch. I even shock myself when I say that my new favorite watches are from Fossil. Memories of chunky silver (cheesy) watches from high school definitely dampen my enthusiasm for the brand. But I cannot argue with good design, and these watches are the right blend of style and value for my Intentional Obsession.

So now it is time to vote! Which watch is the best choice?

Watch #1
Watch #2
Watch #3
Watch #4



No comments:

Post a Comment