Monday, January 26, 2009

scouts or cookies?

girl scout cookies
Yum. Just designing this post is making my stomach rumble. As I placed my annual Girl Scout Cookie order with a friend I began to miss the days when I was a Girl Scout. I learned a lot with that great group of girls in middle school and I am still good friends with one, Catherine, to this day. And though I am sure I learned a lot from this group, the only things that stand out are the memories of french toast made in a coffee can and our fear of the green toilet in the outhouse when camping.

So maybe all I really miss is... the cookies. My favorites are Samoas, any other votes out there?

girl scout cookies - by Jess LC on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. The Samoas are quite delicious, although I may have to place my vote on the plain butter cookies because , hey, what isn't good with butter?
    ~gertie

    ReplyDelete