Thursday, January 29, 2009

design crush: Rebecca Minkoff


It's hard to say whether Rebecca Minkoff is considered a "popular" designer. On the one hand most of the tabloid celebrities are photographed with their Minkoff handbags, and she has a strong, devoted (read: cult-like) following. But on the other hand, though I have had a design crush on her styles for about a two years now, very few of my friends, design industry related or otherwise, seem to know she exists. Which is a shame. Because she certainly exists and has absoultely amazing handbags. So here are a few of my favorites:
And this one:
And here is my very own navy Mini Morning After Bag.
You can check out their new photo shoot on You Tube. Adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...that yellow one is just delicious! And I adore your navy one too. the striped lining is such a great touch! i'm a sucker for details like that!

    there aren't enough days in the year to satisfy my obsession with handbags...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize the bag had such an adorable lining! I think you may have sparked another designer obsession.
    ~gertie

    ReplyDelete