Monday, January 19, 2009

nervous, excited, and learning to use my new camera



So here it goes. With this blog I plan to share my intentions, design inspiration, entrepreneurial stories, and cool stuff that crosses my path. As a designer I am drawn to all sorts of images, ideas, and ideals I wish I could automatically incorporate into my life. Some I can, others take longer. On the flip side, my "business" side enjoys planning, executing, and tracking my progress.

I write from my experience because (a) it is what I know, and (b) my thoughts may not be the best fit for everyone.

I hope the posts and ideas to come are fun to read, continue to keep me inspired, and help others become more excited about growing in their own lives.

But for now I better learn to work my new camera, so great (or at least passable) photos can capture the adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment